UAQ Free Trade Zone
UAQ FTZ’s investor-friendly environment will allow you to run a successful business in UAE. UAQ FTZ providing a quick and easy registration and licensing process.
The main economic factors of Umm Al Quwain projecting itself as the Investors' haven are
- Easy access to Sharjah, Ras AL Khaima and Dubai.
- Modern infrastructure
- Stable economy
- Open investment climate
- Availability of raw material
- Competitive handling charges
- Lower prices of land and office rents
- Low cost of living
THE BENEFITS OF UAQ FREEZONE COMPANY
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- 100% company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% import and export tax exemption within the Free Zone
- Full range of business activities permitted
- No currency restrictions
- Simple and fast registration process
- Office, warehouse and land availability
- Strategic location with access to over two billion consumers
- Investor-friendly rules and regulations
- Ideal location for SMEs and micro-businesses
- Close to two international airports and major sea ports
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Special concessions at UAQ’s sea port
There are three options to establishing business within UAQ FTZ
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)- Suitable for single shareholder.
- Free Zone Company (FZC)- Two and up to 50 share holders.
- Branch - Branch of an existing company.
1. COMMERCIAL LICENSE
Authorises the import, export, distribution and storing of items specified on the license. A Commercial License can have 3 different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
Package Cost: AED 20,500
Total number of visas available: 2
2. GENERAL TRADING LICENSE
This enables the license to trade in wider range of activities and gives the freedom and flexibility to trade in any commodity which is permitted within the UAE
Package Cost: AED 27,500
Total number of visas available: 3.
3. CONSULTANCY LICENSE
For entities which offer expert or professional advice and is issued to all manner of professionals including artisans and craftsmen. It allows 2 similar activities.
4. PREMIUM CONSULTANCY LICENSE
Package Cost: AED 32,500
Total number of visas available: 3
5. MICRO BUSINESS LICENSE
There is no visa availability for this kind of License.
Package Cost: AED 13,500
6. FREELANCER PERMIT
This license allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional.
Package Cost: AED 16,500
Total number of visas available: 1
Additional Costs: VISA Cost (AED 2,200) + Cost of Medical and Emirates ID Card.
Contact Us Now