Fujairah is a growing economic hub of UAE. Located on the East Coast of UAE with a large coastline (90 KM) overlooking the Indian Ocean, Fujairah has a bustling international Sea Port and an International Airport.
It is well connected and is one of the major trade lines to international markets and connecting to India, Iran, and the Rest of Asia.
Fujairah – A Growing Trade Hub of UAE
Fujairah is a perfect location for large industries like Petroleum, Natural Gas, Energy. It has grown into a busy trading hub as the port handles a significant amount of Cargo daily.
On the business infrastructure front, Fujairah is a popular choice among foreign investors.
Especially among the international traders (foreign investors) as the cost of cargo handling, storage, and warehousing facilities are far lesser than in Dubai.
Popular Company Setup Structure in Fujairah
The companies in Fujairah are categorized into majorly two company formation structures that are:
- Mainland LLC Company Setup
- Free Zones in Fujairah (Free Zone Establishment, Free Zone Company, Free Zone LLC)
1. Mainland LLC Company Setup in Fujairah
To set up a Mainland Limited Liability Company in Fujairah, there is a requirement of a minimum of two shareholders and a UAE National Sponsor.
The name approval for the business has to be obtained from the Fujairah Municipality.
Followed by that, submit the required documents such as shareholder agreement, passport copy, any required approvals (for few industries) from the ministry or departments.
The required fees for the license must be paid to the Fujairah Municipality to receive the company documents and the license.
LLC Company Setup in Fujairah is the best fit for small scale trading companies, retail stores, distributors, etc.
2. Free Zones in Fujairah
Free Zones in Fujairah significantly contribute to the growth of the economy in Fujairah.
There is a rise in new company registration in the Free Zones due to the wide range of investor benefits and the business-friendly government policies.
The most popular Free Zone in Fujairah is the International Free Zone Authority. It offers affordable Business License Packages for investors in the UAE.
To add to the Free Zone ecosystem, there is the Fujairah Free Zone and the Fujairah Creative City Free Zone.
1. Fujairah Free Zone
Fujairah Free Zone is another Free Trade Zone located adjacent to the Fujairah Port and a major destination for trading companies.
The Fujairah Free Zone offers a wide range of business amenities and infrastructure support for entrepreneurs ranging from share office spaces to customized warehouse facilities.
Reach out to our team to know more about Fujairah Free Zone.
2. Fujairah Creative City
Fujairah Creative City is a popular free zone for media and entertainment companies.
It offers exceptional infrastructure and customized business license packages for entrepreneurs in the field of media, events, education, communication, etc.
To know more, read: Company Setup in Creative City Free Zone
Popular Business License Types in Fujairah Free Zones
1. Trading & General Trading License
Investors intending to initiate import, export, re-export activities from UAE to international markets must apply for the Trading License.
Depending on their products and nature of the business activity, the specific trading license can be applied for from the Free Zone Authorities.
2. Warehouse License
To lease Warehouse facilities for storage, distribution, packaging, etc., the investor must obtain the Warehouse License.
There is a wide range of customizable warehouses available in the Free Zone premises of Fujairah. Also, there is land for lease options available to build your warehouse at the Free Zone premises.
3. Manufacturing License
To implement a large manufacturing project, there are special licenses available with the Free Zones. However, it requires a lot of approvals for obtaining a manufacturing license in Fujairah.
Following specifications must be submitted to the Free Zone authorities to assess the feasibility
- The area requirements – built-up and open space
- Electricity water, and manpower requirements
- Environmental aspects of the project, etc.
4. Services License
The Free zones in Fujairah offer service license for accounting firms, law firms, individual PR actioners, marketing companies, consultancies, etc., to conduct business legally in the UAE.
Company Formation Requirements in Fujairah Free Zone
- Application Form for the Free Zone Company Setup
- Business Plan and Feasibility Study of the Project
- Permission from concerned authorities or departments
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company (Our Team will assist you with the documentation)
- Share Contribution Certificate issued by the local UAE Bank
- Auditor’s Certificate for Shares
Why Setup Company in Fujairah Free Zone?
The Fujairah Free Zones provide the required business infrastructure and a platform for comfortable operation of international business.
- The strategic location with a busy seaport, airport, and well-connected road
- Easy access to international markets and growing business ecosystem
- Business-friendly government policies, legal framework, and business support
- The growing tourism sector in the local market
- Advanced infrastructure, office facilities, warehouse support
- No NOC Letter, No physical presence of shareholders, or Audit report requirements for company setup
- 3-year visa for investor, employees and dependents ay affordable cost
- Low-cost business setup compared to other Free Zones in Dubai
- 100 % foreign sponsorship, the exemption for import/export duties, and full repatriation of capital/profits
To know more about the business opportunities in Fujairah and low-cost company setup packages, talk to our expert business team right away!
Contact: Aurion Business Consultants