Company formation in Dubai is a very organized process with business consultants supporting the investors throughout the company registration process.
Company registration in Dubai starts from choosing the right business activity, preparing relevant documents, applying for the business license, issuance of business licenses, and so on.
Once the business license is issued there is the processing of residence visas and corporate bank account opening for the successful operations of the business in the UAE.
Mainland Business License Types in UAE
1. Commercial License in the UAE
Commercial License in Dubai is required for businesses involved in trading and supplying of goods like garments, textiles, dry goods & any other consumer supplies.
List of business activities under the Commercial License Category in UAE
- Mobile Phones & Accessories Trading
- Used Furniture Trading
- Trading in building materials
- Oil & gas trading
- Spare parts trading
- Gold & precious metals trading
- Trading in chemicals
- Trading in Automobile
- Safety equipment trading
- Building Cleaning Equipment Trading
- Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment Trading
- Office Furniture Trading
- Telecommunications Equipment Trading
- Computer Software Trading
- Plastic Bags & Containers Trading
- Medical Gas Trading
- Agricultural Pesticides Trading
2. Industrial License in the UAE
The Industrial license in Dubai is awarded for manufacturing or other types of industrial activities. Eg. Fabrics & Textile manufacturing, Mineral Water Bottling, Uniform Manufacturing, Plastic Bottles & Containers Manufacturing
List of business activities under the Industrial License Category in UAE
- Garments Manufacturing License
- Meat Products Manufacturing
- Dairy Products Manufacturing
- Animal & birds Feed Manufacturing
- Pastry & Sweets Manufacturing
- Fabrics & Textiles Embroidering
- Carpets Manufacturing
- Mineral Water Bottling
- Fishing Net Making
- Uniforms Manufacturing
- Plastic Bottles & Containers Manufacturing
3. Professional License in the UAE
Professional License is for individuals or business groups that deliver expertise as a service to the public.
List of business activities under the Professional License Category in UAE
- Computer Consultancy
- Insurance consultancy
- IT Infrastructure Consultancy
- Tax Consultancy
- Marketing Consultancy
- Auditing & Accounting
- Legal Consultancy
- Waste Management & Recycling Consultancy
- Public relations Management
- Project Development Consultant
- Agricultural Consultancy
- Customs Consultant
- Fire Safety Consultancy
- Construction Engineering Consultancy
- Electronic Engineering Consultancy
- Mechanical Engineering Consultancy
- Science & Technology Consultancy
- Safety Consultancy
- Advertising Consultancy
*Note: the list of business activities is mentioned here is not an exhaustive list, there are more than 3000 business activities listed by the Free Zones and DED in UAE. For more details on business activities, reach out to our business consultants.
LLC Company Registration in the UAE
Mainland Company formation in UAE or LLC company formation in UAE will allow you to trade in the local UAE market as well as expand your business activities and office spaces.
Also, you can easily employ more support staff to scale up your mainland business operations in Dubai and the rest of the UAE.
LLC Company in UAE can apply for government projects & contracts and work closely with the Government of UAE. LLC Company in UAE offers investors more flexibility and space for business growth and expansion opportunities.
Requirements for obtaining a Trade License for the LLC Company in UAE
There are certain requirements to full fill by the investors to get the trade license issued by the Department of Economic Department (DED).
LLC Company Formation in UAE – Key Steps
The following are the steps for setting up an LLC Company in Dubai.
- Segment the business activity into commercial, industrial or professional
- Choose the related business activities that fall under a certain Business License
- Find a local partner for your business. Business consultants will help you in finding a local partner.
- Submit the application form to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for trade name and initial activity approval
- Now you can look out for a physical office location and prepare a tenancy contract.
- Prepare the Memorandum of Association(MOA) with the Local UAE Sponsor.
- Now Submit the application along with the tenancy contract and other required legal documents for the final issuance of the business license from the DED
Documents Required for the Issuance of Trade License from DED
The following documents are required for the issuance of a Trade License from DED.
- Completely filled application form signed by the authorized signatory
- DED letter approving company name
- DED attestation letter approving the setup of the company
- Tenancy Agreement for the physical office
- Shareholder’s details and passport copies.
How to Renew Business License for your LLC Company in UAE?
The following are the steps involved in business license renewal for your LLC Company in Dubai. The trade license renewal of an LLC Company in Dubai is done through the DED.
- Check your Tenancy Contract
- Get the Licensing Approval
- Submitting the Application
- Get the Transaction Number
- Make Payment to the DED
What are the ways to renew Business License for your LLC Company in UAE?
1. Renew Business License Offline
DED business licenses can be renewed through business consultants, authorized service agents, law firms, and DED branches across UAE.
2. Renew Business License Online
Business licenses can be renewed online via the DED website and Business Consultants via online portals and government e-Services.
3. Renew Business License via Auto-Renewal
DED has set up the auto-renewal process by sending an SMS to 6969. The renewal fees will be automatically generated and a payment voucher will be sent to the registered mobile number.
The payment can be made online or offline through authorized payment channels. The renewed trade license will be sent via SMS and email to the business owner.
Mainland Trade License Renewal
Every company operating in the UAE must have a valid Trade License to continue the business. The trade license has to be renewed every year by paying a renewal fee from the Department of Economic Development (DED) if you are an LLC company in Dubai or other emirates in the UAE.
To know more about LLC Company Formation in the UAE, connect with our expert consultants!
Contact: Aurion Business Consultants